From the academic year 2019/20 is activated the Professional Bachelor's degree Programme in Industrial manufacturing technologies that is a new Degree, standardized with the tertiary education of most European countries. After three years, professional skills are acquired that can be used immediately in the workplace.
The degree program creates professionals with a high professional profile in industrial engineering.They can be quickly included in the production engineering function of manufacturing companies as well as in the engineering area of consulting professional firms.
The degree program, designed for up to 50 students, adopts the learning by doing and learning by thinking methodologies.
Laboratory activities and project activities, including three internship periods carried out in the company, cover a large part of the degree program.
For any information is possible to open a ticket from your personal Apply page - FAQ / TICKET section
Call for applications for Industrial manufacturing technologies
Detailed information is published soon in the Call for applications for admissions to the Bachelor’s degree programmes in Industrial manifacturing technologies.Calendar test TIL-LPIn order to be admitted to the Bachelor’s degree programme in Industrial manufacturing technologies, candidates must sit the TIL- admission test (Test in Laib - Laurea professionalizzante) in Italian language.
|24th September 2020|
from Friday 24th July 2020
up to 12.00 a.m. (Gmt +2 - Italian time)
of Monday 21th September 2020 (*)
Test at Politecnico of Turin
Test format and scoring of the TIL-LP
For the admission test applicants have 1 hour and a half to answer 42 questions. Questions are divided in 4 sections covering 4 different disciplines. The number of questions and the time limits are organized as follows:
- 18 Maths and logic questions in 39 minutes
- 8 Computer science technology questions in 17 minutes
- 8 Culture of Technology questions in 17 minutes
- 8 Design Knowledge questions in 17 minutes
Each question has 5 possible answers (identified with A,B,C,D,E), only one of which is correct.
The score is based on the following criteria:
- 1 point for each correct answer
- A penalty of 0,25 points (-0,25) for each incorrect answer
- 0 points for each unanswered question
At the end of the TIL-LP test candidates will immediately see the score obtained; the same score will also be available on their personal page of the Apply@Polito platform.TIL-LP results:
TIL-LP results are made public through the publication of:
- TIL-LP results are made public through the publication of a list of all students for the allocation of available places. The ranking list is going to be published on Monday 28th September 2020.
- TIL-LP results will be made public with a Rector’s decree, on the online Bulletin (Albo online) of the University, on the Apply@polito personal page of each applicant and on the University webpage http://orienta.polito.it
Admission thresholds Eu and equivalent students: Applicants who score more than zero can be admitted to the Professional Bachelor’s degree programme, provided that there are places available.
All the enrolment requirements are listed in Annex A
attached to Call for applications for admissions to the Bachelor’s degree programmes
in Industrial manifacturing technologies of which they are integral part.